Fall is right around the corner and Tanaka Farms pumpkin patch and vegetable farm provides an exciting environment for adults and children of all ages. Take a wagon ride from the farm to the petting zoo with over 40 animals including sheep, goats, and alpacas. Climb back on board for a tour around the 30 acre working farm where you can get lost in fun while exploring their one acre corn maze. See how they grow vegetables and pick a few (onions, green beans, and radishes) to take home. Nothing tastes better then vegetables at their freshest. At the end of your visit you can pick your very own pumpkin right from the vine (up to 20 lbs. and able to carry it on your own.
- No late registrations or refunds will be processed after the closing date. No Exceptions
- Special Guidelines: No use of membership passes
- Space is limited, first serve.
- All Students must be accompanied by a registered adult.
- Cost Options: $19 includes pumpkin & veggies for Homeschool Students. Child Guest: $16 includes pumpkin and veggies. Adults: $16 includes pumpkin and veggies or $9 (Chaperone only) no pumpkin, no veggies.
- Note: If you have multiple Homeschool students, each Homeschool student must be registered for all Field Trips using their own designated flex fund account. Any duplicate orders for the same field trip on one student’s account will not be allowed.
- Field Trip Photography Disclaimer: “Please be advised that photographs will be taken at this event for possible use on the SCS website, marketing materials, and/or all other SCS publications. If you do not want you or your child to be photographed please advise the Field Trip Coordinator.
- How to Cancel: Forward your registration confirmation email receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed notation to cancel by the deadline date indicated on each field trip.
Questions? Contact Kathleen Crudo, the Educational Field Trip Coordinator at email@example.com or (951) 595-6360