Mountain High is Southern California’s closest winter resort with barely any mountain driving. Located just an hour or so from L.A. and Orange County, you won’t find an easier drive to the mountains anywhere.
Each price option includes one training session for the registered sport of your choice (Ski or Snowboard) that is approx. 90 minutes and 4 lift tickets.
After the initial visit on December 11, 2017, the remaining 3 trips are scheduled by you via email to Mtn. High Group Sales at firstname.lastname@example.org. A 72 hours notice must be given and visits can be scheduled Monday—Thursday through the end of February. (There is a possibility it will be extended if weather permits -no guarantees).
Some restrictions apply such as winter break (Dec. 17th = Jan. 8th), Holidays and weekends. Please check with the venue directly for blackout dates before going to Mountain High.
No refunds will be issued at any point due to uncontrollable weather conditions causing the ski/snowboarding season to be shortened.
- COST: $149 per person (1 lesson, 4 lift tickets, 4 gear rentals/No helmets) or, $125 per person (1 lesson, 4 lift tickets, No rentals/No helmets)
- LESSON: 90 minute training lesson for skiers/snowboarders of all ability levels. Please note: There are two AGE group for lessons: 12 and under and 13 +. You might be separated for the 90 minutes until reunited at the end of the lesson. (Lesson participation required).
- Lesson Start Time: 1:00 pm. However, families attending must be able to arrive no later than 11:00am.
- No late registrations or refunds will be processed after the closing date. No Exceptions
- Special Guidelines: No use of membership passes. Space is limited; first serve.
- ALL students must be chaperoned by a registered adult (non-student, 18 or older) on and off the slopes.
- Everyone must attend on the initial field trip date and participate in the required lesson. No Exceptions
- All Students must be accompanied by a registered adult through PayPal.
- Note: If you have multiple Homeschool students, each Homeschool student must be registered for all Field Trips using their own designated flex fund account. Any duplicate orders for the same field trip on one student’s account will not be allowed.
- Field Trip Photography Disclaimer: “Please be advised that photographs will be taken at this event for possible use on the SCS website, marketing materials, and/or all other SCS publications. If you do not want you or your child to be photographed please advise the Field Trip Coordinator.
- How to Cancel: Forward your registration confirmation email receipt to email@example.com with a detailed notation to cancel by the deadline date indicated on each field trip.