Applications and Eligibility:
- Click here for current PDF of free/reduced application in both English and Spanish
- Click here for the free/reduced lunch eligibility guidelines and frequently asked questions in both English and Spanish.
Payment system for lunches: MyPaymentsPlus
Note: Parents/guardians will need to register at the site the first time it is used. Please be sure to have your student(s) 6-7 digit school ID and their full legal name before you begin as you will need to add your student(s) to your login. You may obtain your student(s) school ID from your student center front office. After registration, you may also download the free MyPaymentsPlus app for both iPhone and Android mobile devices (phone or tablet).
Preferred Meals menus:
- Click here for the Hemet Student Center menus.
Medically Prescribed Diets:
- Click here for the medical statement to request special meals and/or accommodations form.
- Click here for the School Wellness Policy (coming soon)
- Click here to apply for Wellness Committee
- Click here for the guidelines on snacks and foods that are allowed during the school day (for parents bringing in treats to their child’s class)
- Click here for the Smart Snack Calculator
- If you have questions about the food service program, allowable class snacks and celebratory foods, menus, or medically prescribed special diets, please contact Holly Hungerford Cocking (Holly.HungerfordCocking@SpringsCS.org).
- If you have questions about your Application for Free and Reduced-Price Meals or eligibility, please contact Ann Jensen (Ann.Jensen@SpringsCS.org).
- Click here for Civil Rights complaint details.
In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at 800-877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at the Filing a Program Discrimination Complaint as a USDA Customer page and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call 866-632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture
Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
1400 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;
(2) Fax: 202-690-7442; or
(3) E-mail: email@example.com
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.