We are an online school, using online tools, to promote learning and support academic success.
Necessary tools for online Student Agreement signing:
Internet access, computer with camera & microphone, printer/scanner, gmail account for
Google hangout, both parent & student present.
Students best suited for Venture Online will possess the following attributes:
1. Good self discipline: Motivation to perform academic requirements in an
independent learning environment.
2. Resourcefulness: Ability to find quick solutions and overcome difficulties in a
3. Computer skills: Word processing, printing, scanning, emailing, initiating google
hangouts, powerpoint presentations, spreadsheets, especially at the high school
level. Basic computer skills are necessary for elementary grade students.
4. Communication: Willingness to reach out to teachers who make themselves
available via google hangout, email, text or phone.
5. Parental/Guardian support coach: Parents/Guardians who are active
participants in their child’s education and will promote consistent encouragement,
communication with teachers, and support Venture procedures. Parents/guardians
are responsible to login daily attendance.
Click here to read the Parent/Student Handbook