EXPLORE YOUR WILD SIDE!
Join us at the San Diego Zoo Safari Park where students becomes wildlife detectives during this self-guided visit to the park. Explore and discover amazing animals from all over the world interacting in an environment that is natural to their habitat of the wild. You will learn about efforts being made to conserve local wildlife and their habitats as you gather unique insights about the environment from coast to desert by reading the interpretive materials located around the park.
To enhance your visit please see the educational links below for pre and post fun activities.
- No late registrations or refunds will be processed after the closing date. No Exceptions.
- Special Guidelines: Space is limited; first serve.
- Admission only; does not include the tram ride.
- Cost: Students must use instructional funds. FREE: Ages 11 and under. $12 for ages 12 and older.
- Adult registration is limited to: One (1) adult per homeschool family.
- All Students must be accompanied by a registered adult through PayPal.
- Note: If you have multiple Homeschool students, each Homeschool student must be registered for all Field Trips using their own designated flex fund account. Any duplicate orders for the same field trip on one student’s account will not be allowed.
- Field Trip Photography Disclaimer: “Please be advised that photographs will be taken at this event for possible use on the SCS website, marketing materials, and/or all other SCS publications. If you do not want you or your child to be photographed please advise the Field Trip Coordinator.
- How to Cancel: Forward your registration confirmation email receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org with a detailed notation to cancel by the deadline date indicated on each field trip.