The story of Winnie Foster , a teenage girl on the cusp of maturity. Winnie longs for a life outside the control of her domineering mother, and when lost in the woods near her home, she happens upon Jesse Tuck, a boy unlike any she’s ever met before. He and his family are kind and generous, and they immediately take her in as one of their own. However, the Tucks hold a powerful secret, and Winnie must decide whether to return to her life or stay with the Tucks.
- No late registrations or refunds will be processed after the closing date. No Exceptions
- Special Guidelines: No use of membership passes. Space is limited, first serve.
- Recommended for grades 4th-12th
- All Students must be accompanied by a registered adult.
- Note: If you have multiple Homeschool students, each Homeschool student must be registered for all Field Trips using their own designated flex fund account. Any duplicate orders for the same field trip on one student’s account will not be allowed.
- Field Trip Photography Disclaimer: “Please be advised that photographs will be taken at this event for possible use on the SCS website, marketing materials, and/or all other SCS publications. If you do not want you or your child to be photographed please advise the Field Trip Coordinator.
- How to Cancel: Forward your registration confirmation email receipt to email@example.com with a detailed notation to cancel by the deadline date indicated on each field trip.