History Day motivates students to discover history by:
- Cultivating interest: students research a topic of their choice
- Developing research skills: students act as historians discovering how to uncover primary sources, build historical context, and form historical interpretations
- Becoming experts on their research topic: presenting their research to teachers, students, and historians
- Achieving success:
- The shy student gains confidence when speaking about a topic he/she has researched
- The high achieving student increases his/her ability to articulate their learning through presentation
Oral Presentation and Judging
You must register for this event.
DATE: February 3, 2017
TIME: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (You will be assigned an interview time.)
PLACE: SPRINGS Events Center, 43174 Business Park Dr., STE 103, Temecula
(Please DO NOT park in reserved parking spaces at the center)
FOOD: Cookies and water served
ADDITIONAL INFO: Entire family invited. Toddlers must remain with parents at all times. Oral presentation and judging will all be on this day. Students and parents will have to vacate the center for 2 hours. Complete info will be with your registration confirmation.
Registration closes on January 23, 2017
Click here for History Day Flyer
Please visit the National History website for complete information and rules.
Click here to register.
Homeschool and Academy Program students will participate together in this event!
Questions? Please contact email@example.com