Parents and students ages (K-8) are invited to participate in a fun-filled writing event including interactive workshops presented by a professional writing company. Participants start the morning with two exciting assemblies hosted by the Imagination Machine Writing Company (www.theimaginationmachine.com). We start with our first assembly: Who? What? Where? This is a fun and informative workshop that teaches the fundamentals of writing short stories. The second assembly of the day, Write Away!, takes students beyond the basics of writing as they discover ways to turn first drafts into polished stories. Parents will also be enjoying this assembly!
The last portion of the program will be devoted to instruction for our upcoming (Part Two) Young Authors’ Writing Contest .
DATE: November 30, 2017
PLACE: Springs Event Center, 43174 Business Park Drive, Suite 103, Temecula, CA
TIME: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- 9:00 a.m. Check-in
- Assembly begins promptly at 9:30 a.m.
FOOD: Cookies, water, and coffee
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: WRITING CONTEST ENTRIES DUE BY JANUARY 18, 2017
- Click here for Writing Contest Guidelines and FAQ’s
- Click here for Writing Contest Detailed Information
- Click here for Writing Contest Imagination Machine Guidelines
- Click here for Writing Contest Entry Form
- Click here to register for Part 1 (coming soon)
- Click here for the flyer
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: Parents must be with toddlers at all times.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org