Below is a checklist of the documents that are required for each student to complete the application process:
- Copy of Birth Certificate / Passport / Baptismal Certificate / Green Card
- Copy of up-to-date, complete Immunization Records (including Pertussis [Whooping Cough] requirement for students in grades 7-11).
- Report of Health Examination Form required for kindergarten and first-grade students. PLEASE NOTE: For Kindergarten applications requiring a health exam, the health examination cannot be given more than 6 months before the start of Kindergarten. Health examinations for the 2017/18 school year dated prior to March 1, 2017, will not be accepted.
- Oral Health Assessment required for kindergarten and first-grade students.
- Copy of Two Different Proofs of Residency: Documents must be dated within the last 6 months and must show the parent/guardian name and current physical address and may include driver’s license, legal photo identification, utility bill, cable bill, telephone bill, property tax statement, rental/lease agreement, welfare documents from DPS or Social Security documents.
Below is a checklist of the documents that are recommended (if applicable) for each student to provide at the time of application:
- Copy of most recent Individualized Education Plan recommended (for students with history of Special Education only)
- Copy of most recent 504 Plan recommended (if applicable)
- Copy of High School transcripts (please retain the original for the initial enrollment meeting)
- Copy of Suspension Notice or Expulsion Notification (expelled students only). Student’s enrollment is pending board approval.
Below are links to additional documents you might require to complete the application process. Please call our Student Records Department at (951) 252-8811 if you have questions about any of these documents.
Documents should be sent to the Student Records Department via any of the following options:
- Fax: (951) 436-0342
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to: Springs Charter Schools at 27740 Jefferson Avenue, Temecula, CA 92590
- Dropped off at any of our locations. Click here to find the location closest to you.
- Parent Guide to Immunization Law (Rev. 1/2016)
- California Reportable Diseases and Conditions
- What If…..
- Kindergarten Roundup (English and Spanish)
- Off to College
- Informe del examen de salud para el ingreso a la escuela (Página 2) A tener en cuenta: Para las solicitudes de inscripción a Jardinera que requieran un examen médico, recuerde que dicho examen no podrá tener más de 6 meses de antigüedad a la fecha de comenzar la Jardinera. Los exámenes médicos para el año escolar 2017/18 con fecha anterior al 1º de Marzo de 2017, no serán aceptados.
- Qué pasa si
- Requisitos (Rev. 1/2016)
- Salud dental (Sección 3)