NOTICE REQUESTING BIDS FOR VENDED MEALS IFB [1217-1]
Click here to access the form.
- This is a k-8th-grade school correct? Technically, the location services students in grades K-12. The majority of students on site on a daily basis are K-8, but there are independent study high schoolers on site for short periods of time throughout the week. We would have very few high schoolers, if any, eating on a given day. But we do have them.
- Would you like to include a breakfast price? We will not be serving breakfast this school year. We’re thinking strategically about equipment and how it factors into our meal pricing. We’ll be applying for school breakfast start-up grant for Citrus Springs Santa Ana Student Center when it becomes available in January, with the intention that that money, if awarded, would be used to pay for the refrigerator and milk cooler we would need to make breakfast happen next school year.
- Would you like a one choice menu priced out? A one choice menu is entirely satisfactory. Given that we’re not cooking on site and making decisions about quantity production, I’ll accept proposals for whatever level of menu variety vendors deem most appropriate for our situation and their service ability.
- What time is their lunch service? The lunch schedule is as follows:
- Monday: 11:00 a.m. – 11:40 a.m.
- Tuesday: 11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Wednesday: 11:00 a.m. – 11:40 a.m.
- Thursday: 11:00 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
- Friday: 11:00 a.m. – 11:40 a.m.