Springs Charter Schools provide learners with a personalized 21st Century education. Our partnership with parents and students transforms learning from factory-model to custom-made, ensuring that students have the experiences and skills necessary to achieve their dreams.
Every student in the Springs Charter Schools network is on a personalized education journey which includes a rich diversity of skills development, curriculum, and extracurricular activities. Our talented teachers work with students and their families to foster creativity, build relationships, nurture talents, and prepare them to succeed in the world beyond the classroom.
- 17 student centers serve over 8,000 Springs Charter Schools students in TK-12th grade across Southern California.
- 14 Elementary student center locations
- 14 Junior High student center locations
- 9 High School student center locations
- Over 2,500 students are primarily homeschooled and are visited in their homes by credentialed teachers on a regular basis.
- 900 employees work diligently every day to provide our students with a high-quality personalized education.
The Springs Charter Schools network serves children throughout the counties of Imperial, Inyo, Kern, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, and San Diego. Student centers are provided in the following locations:
- Riverside (3)
- Corona (2)
- Temecula (3)
- Hemet (2)
- Santa Ana
- Chula Vista
- Rancho Cucamonga
At Springs Charter Schools, we are proud of the diverse educational options we are able to provide which include:
- Homeschool workshops and enrichment programs
- Classical education homeschool hybrid program
- Montessori homeschool hybrid program
- Supported homeschool hybrid programs including Mosaic, Magnolia, and I-Shine
- Quest TK-8th grade inquiry-based hands-on program
- Da Vinci TK-8th grade creative program
- Intervention programs for reading and math
- Real-World high school
- Internships and Career Technical Education courses
- Mentoring program
- College credit courses for high school students