Springs Charter Schools provide learners with a personalized 21st Century education. Our partnership with parents and students transforms learning from factory-model to custom-made, ensuring that students have the experiences and skills necessary to achieve their dreams.
Each of the over 7,000 learners in the Springs Charter Schools’ system is on a personalized education journey which includes a rich diversity of skills development, curriculum, and extracurricular activity. Our talented teachers work with students and their families to foster creativity, build relationships, nurture talents, and prepare them to succeed in the world beyond the classroom.
- 15 student centers serve over 7,000 of our Springs Charter School students K-12th.
- Over 2,500 students are primarily homeschooled and are visited in their homes on a regular basis.
- 14 Elementary student center locations
- 14 Junior High student center locations
- 9 High School student center locations
- Springs Charter Schools have approximately 7,000 students in grades K-12.
- Springs Charter Schools have more than 900 employees who work hard every day to provide our students with a high-quality personalized education.
Springs Charter Schools serve children throughout the counties of Imperial, Inyo, Kern, Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino, and San Diego. Student centers are provided in the following locations:
- Riverside (4)
- Corona (2)
- Temecula (3)
- Hemet (2)
- Santa Ana
- Chula Vista
- Rancho Cucamonga
At Springs Charter Schools, we are proud of the diversity of our educational options including:
- Homeschool workshops and enrichment programs
- Classical education homeschool hybrid program
- Montessori homeschool hybrid program
- Supported homeschool hybrid programs including Mosaic, Magnolia, and I-Shine
- Quest Inquiry K-8th grade hands-on program
- Da Vinci K-8th grade creative program
- Intervention programs for reading and math
- Real-World high school
- Internships and Career Technical Education courses
- Mentoring program
- College credit courses for high school students